Monday, May 2, 2011

Sixth Grade Class Photo















I think it would be easy to pick me out in this class photo, but just in case you need help I’m setting in the front row, second from the left, sharing a seat with my close friend, Ron Carling. He and I remained close friends all through Junior High as well. His dad taught Civics at Farrer Junior High. After we left Farrer I went to BY High and he went on to Provo High. We lost touch with each other after that. There were others in this class that I also stayed friends with after Maeser, and some long after. Some of these kids were in the same ward at Church as I was and we did a lot of things outside of school together. Mrs. Aerosmith, standing in the back, was a very kind and excellent teacher.

1 comment:

Dani said...

This is fantastic! I spotted you quickly and easily. You are one of those people who still has the same look as your younger self. What a great photo!