Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Suzanne, Happy Mother's Day. You have always been an amazing, dedicated mother. Your love, care, and skill have carried the day on many an occasion, making life better for all within your family circle. Indeed, your impact on the family may not be fully known for a few generations, but certainly what you have done---and continue to do---will have a wonderful influence throughout eternity. It is my honor just to stand by your side. I love you.

4 comments:

Dani said...

Ahhhhh, that was so sweet and so fitting! Beautifully stated, Dad! She is a wonderful lady!

Mustang Suzie said...

Wow, thank you! I guess Mother's Day is good for some things :-)!!!

Utah Dancer said...

I love that photo! You are beautiful mom! And, Dad, you are a sweetie!

rhondas view said...

there's our gorgeous mommy.
dad- this was a very sweet thing to do.
hugs!!!